Kommentare
Seattle, WA, USAZergAvali5 years ago

Yer School answered it already, I managed to get the sound glitches worked out, hopefully I'll find my disc soon. It's not like it's a deal breaker thankfully. Thanks for the reply here though in case anyone else had the same question. I've been enjoying the game so much as a speed game.

Seattle, WA, USAZergAvali5 years ago

I've been doing some soft practicing the runs on emulator, specifically using Retro Arch's core Swan Station. This has been my compromise as I'm not able to find my disc and it's likely in storage [this is what I get for going for digital backups over keeping track of my physical copies]. My general question is, while I read that epsxe 1.9.0 is the required emulator for official runs [and I did get it set up even though I'm constantly cringing at several audio glitches I can't seem to fix.] is there any potential chance to expand the categories of acceptable emulators? I'm not sure when the category rules were set up but I figured I'd ask. I also wanted to ask is there a reason why the newer version of epsxe hasn't been added to the requirements? Thanks.

ZergAvali Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
5
Gespielte Spiele
TANGLEWOOD
TANGLEWOOD
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
5
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Hollow Knight: Silksong
Hollow Knight: Silksong
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Sonic 3: Angel Island Revisited
Sonic 3: Angel Island Revisited
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
TANGLEWOOD
TANGLEWOOD
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
51
Besuche
Digimon World 3
Digimon World 3
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
46
Besuche
TRI: Of Friendship and Madness
TRI: Of Friendship and Madness
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
35
Besuche
Heretic
Heretic
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
46
Besuche
Slime Rancher
Slime Rancher
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
14
Besuche