Kommentare
South KoreaZephlie1 year ago

It seems the in-game fps is too low imo.

I think it's more likely to fail the trick with lower fps.

I suggest you check your fps first and optimize the game if possible.

If it's not about fps, then I got no clue.

South KoreaZephlie2 years ago

Oh yes that's the mod I use!

South KoreaZephlie2 years ago

I have poor pc so usually I use nintendo switch terrain mod for better performances. Is it okay to use the mod on the speedrun?

Zephlie Informationen
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
8
Gespielte Spiele
Sonic Frontiers
Sonic Frontiers
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
7
Läufe
Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
12
Besuche
Shadow Corridor
Shadow Corridor
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Sonic Frontiers
Sonic Frontiers
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
46
Besuche
Sonic Frontiers Category Extensions
Sonic Frontiers Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
3
Besuche
Shadow Corridor 2: Ame no Yohira
Shadow Corridor 2: Ame no Yohira
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche