Kommentare
Thread: Jelly Boy
Ceará, BrazilZekinoma3 years ago

I tried again in bizhawk and it didn't freeze 😩

Ceará, BrazilZekinoma3 years ago

I think you are not interested anymore lol, but I guess "All Hearts" could be interesting.

Thread: Jelly Boy
Ceará, BrazilZekinoma4 years ago

You have to hold right and press A (duck) on the green rock in the little passage to make the weird sprites.

I tested holding right and duck until the time finishes, lost some lives and then, game over and it didn't freeze.

"after an inconsistent amount of time, the game freezes" Did you die and try again and again until the game freezes? Or it froze just by walking on the rock?

Ceará, BrazilZekinoma5 years ago

I don't know why, but you can activate it in the menu. Unfortunately, you have to change it every time you reset the game.

Ceará, BrazilZekinoma7 years ago

I decided to delete my debug run. It's better to have only the Beat the Game category with the rules. What do you think?

Ceará, BrazilZekinoma7 years ago

As I said, there were no rules and other category. That's why I made that commentary in my "Beat the Game" run. I apologize as well.

Yes, I agree that it is not the same run. But now, I found a real glitch that saves a lot of time.

The magic carpet token saves 4 or 5 seconds over the best RNG. It's a frame perfect glitch. After you put the stair token in the box, try to change it pressing L.

The hook glitch it's the same thing, but a frame after the magic carpet. It saves 13 seconds over my best pinkenstein.

Can we use these glitches in the Beat the Game category?

authorblues gefällt das.
Ceará, BrazilZekinoma7 years ago

When I submitted my first run, the game had only one category (Beat the Game) with no rules. I always research about the game before I start to speedrun it. I saw on gamefaqs that you can skip stages by simply pressing start and select, and I made a new route based on this.

Now, can you explain why you did another category for my run in a game with 3 runners? Why did you decide it's a debug feature? You can mail me the explanation card drawn with crayon you offered me in your "mod reply" that you deleted.

Thanks.

Zekinoma Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
49
Gespielte Spiele
The Great Circus Mystery Starring Mickey & Minnie
9
Läufe
Magical Quest 3 Starring Mickey and Donald
Magical Quest 3 Starring Mickey and Donald
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
9
Läufe
Disney's Aladdin (SNES)
Disney's Aladdin (SNES)
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
5
Läufe
The Blues Brothers: Jukebox Adventure
The Blues Brothers: Jukebox Adventure
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
4
Läufe
Monster in My Pocket
Monster in My Pocket
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
4
Läufe
The Mask
The Mask
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
4
Läufe
Super Ninja-kun
Super Ninja-kun
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Speedy Gonzales: Los Gatos Bandidos
Speedy Gonzales: Los Gatos Bandidos
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
3
Läufe
Moderierte Spiele
Super James Pond
Super James Pond
Letzte Aktion 8 months ago
1
Aktion