Kommentare
FranceZeewey5 years ago

I just added rules

FranceZeewey5 years ago

Hey guys, i found a slightly faster way to go out of bounds on Vendetta yesterday while learning the speedrun of the game. Here is the video : I've made a comparison. That out of bound is harder and riskier but faster. In this example it saves 16 secs approximately. I don't think it has been founded yet sorry if it is. Pretty funny at the end Reznov ends up stuck with the mannequin.

HalfOfAKebab, BOZAK_115, und AlexYeahNot gefällt das.
FranceZeewey7 years ago

Emulators are not banned anymore, you can post you're run now.

FranceZeewey7 years ago

Timer end when you press the button to kill Irons. I retimed all the Terminus IL run according to this.

BOZAK_115 gefällt das.
FranceZeewey7 years ago

In most of the games when it crash, the time you have to relaunched the game is count. Since we remove the loading times in this game we don't count the time of relaunching the game we restarted to count when you're again in the game where the checkpoint spawns you. I think i will add this rule.

BOZAK_115 gefällt das.
FranceZeewey8 years ago

I will try first to add a 100% category

FranceZeewey8 years ago

You can submit a pc run at Any%. It's not only for Ps2 version

FranceZeewey8 years ago

You have to shoot with a sniper rifle.

Thread: Happy Wheels
FranceZeewey9 years ago

I just see, nice :)

Thread: Happy Wheels
FranceZeewey9 years ago

Thank you guys :p

Reverse gefällt das.
Thread: Happy Wheels
FranceZeewey9 years ago

I'm just tired of this game, i would like to add you as a moderator, because you are a mod in Happy Wheels Category Extensions but i can't because i'm just a mod not a super mod. So ask kirkq to be a mod.

Thread: Happy Wheels
FranceZeewey9 years ago

Thank you Maximum, Fatel si not very active it will take time to contact him

Thread: Happy Wheels
FranceZeewey9 years ago

I don't play this game anymore so i'm out.

FranceZeewey9 years ago

The problem is fixes. Thank you :p

FranceZeewey9 years ago

Yes i have something like that. I'm gonna try to take it off, thanks

FranceZeewey9 years ago

When i reinstall gta it makes a new one

FranceZeewey9 years ago

I uninstall/reinstall the game but the glitch is still there :/

Zeewey Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
7 days ago
Läufe
78
Gespielte Spiele
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
26
Läufe
Resident Evil 4 (Console)
Resident Evil 4 (Console)
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
14
Läufe
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
11
Läufe
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: World at War
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
6
Läufe
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
3
Läufe
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
3
Läufe
Second Sight
Second Sight
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
3
Läufe
The Static Speaks My Name
The Static Speaks My Name
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Beyond Good & Evil
Beyond Good & Evil
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
108
Besuche
Second Sight
Second Sight
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
153
Besuche
Resident Evil 4 Category Extensions
Resident Evil 4 Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
227
Besuche
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
450
Besuche
Call of Duty: World at War (Nintendo DS)
181
Besuche
Call of Duty: World at War – Final Fronts
44
Besuche
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: World at War
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
1,277
Besuche
Monsters vs. Aliens
Monsters vs. Aliens
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
233
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Call of Duty: World at War (Nintendo DS)
24
Aktionen
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Letzte Aktion 7 years ago
21
Aktionen
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
21
Aktionen
The Visitor Returns
The Visitor Returns
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
8
Aktionen
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Nintendo DS)
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Nintendo DS)
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
1
Aktion