Kommentare
Pennsylvania, USAZackylo27 days ago

its called that because in one of my failed attempts i made a joke about naming the title something flaming elly because i hate that fight with a burning passion

Pennsylvania, USAZackylo1 month ago

we don't talk about the elly fight...

Pennsylvania, USAZackylo1 month ago

Ok does the timer stop once the hp bar disappears or does it stop when the explosion animation ends? Trynna figure out if I just got it or not.

Pennsylvania, USAZackylo1 month ago

For normal, time ends on the "CONGRATULATIONS" screen. However at the end of an easy mode run, it does not display that screen, it slowly fades to black. What I wanna know is whether or not time ends on the frame it starts fading or like after it fades.

Thank you, Zackylo D. Mofo

Pennsylvania, USAZackylo1 month ago

After submitting my current WR for normal mode I think I am gonna try for WR in every category because why not. This is one of my favorites in the series so why not try and be evil and dominate the board. Anyways thanks for coming to my ted talk, I will start doing runs today.

-Zackylo D. Mofo

Pennsylvania, USAZackylo1 month ago

I beat this record like 5 days later I just never submitted that one because this one took so long to verify. Will do that today

Pennsylvania, USAZackylo3 years ago

it got checked today and i realized i accidentally set the time to 20 hours 59 minutes instead of 20m 59s

it was my first run to be submitted and it was 4 am when i submitted it

Pennsylvania, USAZackylo3 years ago

i see, i had a run submitted for 5 days, still pending

Pennsylvania, USAZackylo3 years ago

How long does it take to verify a run? Just want to know.

Zackylo Informationen
hello, i am absolutely unimportant and have no special talents, idk why anyone would read this ngl
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
6
Gespielte Spiele
Touhou Gensoukyou ~ Lotus Land Story
Touhou Gensoukyou ~ Lotus Land Story
Letzter Durchlauf 26 days ago
6
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Touhou Gensoukyou ~ Lotus Land Story
Touhou Gensoukyou ~ Lotus Land Story
Letzter Besuch 26 days ago
98
Besuche