Kommentare
GermanyZ_Sapphire3 years ago

damnn sick run... congrats bro

GermanyZ_Sapphire5 years ago

It would be fun if wii/ps2 and emulator are combined even if it’s not totally fair, because we don’t have that many players and it would be boring if there’s only like 1-3 runs each level idk. But yeah there’s no perfect solution I guess...

GustavoPredador und Big_Day gefällt das.
GermanyZ_Sapphire5 years ago

now we need BigDay and one more ^^

GermanyZ_Sapphire5 years ago

Hey, I’m thinking about hosting a Speedrun Tournament for the Game, rules would be simple: Both runners start at the same time and only have 1 run, whoever finishes Any% first wins. We need at least 4 players and that could already be difficult (I’m in and Yamini981 I think will be too) So we need at least 2 more players. It’s all for fun so if you’re not the best that’s totally okay although I wanna see if I can get some close matchups. It’s pretty simple you have to either stream it tho or stream your monitor on discord so we can show both runs. Oh also I’ll be commentating the matches (when I’m not currently playing myself ofc)

I think it would be a lot of fun ! If you wanna join or have some ideas comment down below or send me a dm somewhere !!

Z_Sapphire Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
15
Gespielte Spiele
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
13
Läufe
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 4
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 4
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Dragon Ball: Sparking! ZERO
Dragon Ball: Sparking! ZERO
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
8
Besuche
Pokémon Diamond/Pearl
Pokémon Diamond/Pearl
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
91
Besuche
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
49
Besuche
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
413
Besuche