Kommentare
Arizona, USAYuushaRuby1 year ago

Looks like our moderator disappeared which I think means new runs can’t be approved. Should we contact the site admins to see what to do about this lol?

_SNES_ gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Arizona, USAYuushaRuby2 years ago

I use RSS quite a lot and it would be cool to be able to follow games via my reader. It would be nice just to have a feed update when new runs have been posted to specific games I follow. It seems the last time this was talked about was about 8 years ago so I thought I would bring it up again, correct me if I'm wrong. If the feature is actually implemented and I simply missed it would love to be pointed in the right direction. Thank you!

Thread: Gradius III
Arizona, USAYuushaRuby3 years ago

Is the switch version by arcade archives okay? I know they added an edit mode but not sure if there’s any performance differences

Arizona, USAYuushaRuby3 years ago

I’d also love to see this category, and other categories! For this game, gradius III has plenty of categories to choose from and I think an easy category at the very least could get more people into running the game, parodius is quite challenging for newcomers and I think it’d be a lot more welcoming for them if we had a 1 star category

_SNES_ gefällt das.
YuushaRuby Informationen
I’m Ruby, I’m a computer engineering student who likes to speedrun STG mainly
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
22 days ago
Läufe
9
Gespielte Spiele
Kirby Super Star Category Extensions
Kirby Super Star Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
5
Läufe
Fantastic Parodius - Pursue the Glory of the Past
2
Läufe
Devil Blade Reboot
Devil Blade Reboot
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
DRAINUS
DRAINUS
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Disco Elysium
Disco Elysium
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
DRAINUS
DRAINUS
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
10
Besuche
Devil Blade Reboot
Devil Blade Reboot
Letzter Besuch 22 days ago
7
Besuche
Tekken 8
Tekken 8
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
2
Besuche
R-Type Final 2
R-Type Final 2
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Andro Dunos II
Andro Dunos II
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Infinos Gaiden
Infinos Gaiden
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
3
Besuche
Parodius Da! Shinwa kara Owarai e
Parodius Da! Shinwa kara Owarai e
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
3
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
DRAINUS
DRAINUS
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
4
Aktionen