Kommentare
Kentucky, USAYoshiRocks576 years ago

I like the idea but I believe it'll be ran by a few people since it's pretty difficult to get a perfect score in itself, for people like me. But despite that, I feel like it has potential to be a thing

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
Thread: Wii Sports
Kentucky, USAYoshiRocks577 years ago

another good point

Thread: Wii Sports
Kentucky, USAYoshiRocks577 years ago

good point

Thread: Wii Sports
Kentucky, USAYoshiRocks577 years ago

Or have your skill level go down until you lose to the beginner/beginners

Thread: Wii Sports
Kentucky, USAYoshiRocks577 years ago

I call it "0 to Pro to 0" but you can name it something else. It's where you get from beginner to pro in a sport, then try to go back down to 0. Idk if its possible but why not try it our

PrinceHunter gefällt das.
Thread: Wii Sports
Kentucky, USAYoshiRocks577 years ago

It's the one where it says "Game disc could not be read." I can't fix the scratches :(

PrinceHunter gefällt das.
Thread: Wii Sports
Kentucky, USAYoshiRocks577 years ago

Everytime during a run, I click beginner in Golf and within the 2nd or 3rd hole, it crashes. However, when I click 9 Hole, it's fine. I was wondering for my runs if I can click 9 Hole, then do the first 3 holes and then reset for boxing.

PrinceHunter gefällt das.
Thread: Wii Sports
Kentucky, USAYoshiRocks577 years ago

I apologize, this website in which I am chatting with you all currently, has crashed on my electronic device. I attempted to write out the message a single time instead of the amount my account typed thanks to said crash.

In addition, GamingLand, how come you live in the country of Nepal?

PrinceHunter gefällt das.
Thread: Wii Sports
Kentucky, USAYoshiRocks577 years ago

And sorry to bother you, however, GamingLand, as you like to be called, Is your country of where you were born actually Nepal, as it is hard to believe.

Thread: Wii Sports
Kentucky, USAYoshiRocks577 years ago

It hasn't died, necessarily. People still do Wii Sports runs, it's just nobody really PB's as often, especially if you have a 7:54. I do agree people haven't done it as often, mainly since WSR is more popular.

Jaypin88, m, und Wipeoutjack7 gefällt das.
YoshiRocks57 Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
17
Gespielte Spiele
Wii Sports
Wii Sports
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
9
Läufe
Wii Sports Resort
Wii Sports Resort
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
3
Läufe
Wii Sports Resort Category Extensions
Wii Sports Resort Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
Wii Sports Category Extensions
Wii Sports Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
Wii Play
Wii Play
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Multiple Wii Series Games
Multiple Wii Series Games
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Wii Play
Wii Play
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
113
Besuche
Wii Sports Resort
Wii Sports Resort
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
131
Besuche
Wii Sports Resort Category Extensions
Wii Sports Resort Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
66
Besuche
Wii Sports
Wii Sports
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
195
Besuche
Wii Sports Category Extensions
Wii Sports Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
49
Besuche
Wii Fit (Plus)
Wii Fit (Plus)
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
3
Besuche
Deal or No Deal (Arcade)
Deal or No Deal (Arcade)
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
9
Besuche
Wipeout 2 (TV Show)
Wipeout 2 (TV Show)
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
2
Besuche