Kommentare
Thread: Solitaire
SpainYomismo286 years ago

We are still talking about solitaire, right kiraa? Most people would expect it to be luck-based. Yes, skill plays a very important role, but luck should always be present in a card game.

And about those times you talk about, don't you have to complete a full cycle before you game over? Correct me if I am wrong tho.

Thread: Solitaire
SpainYomismo286 years ago

GalaxyStar I also want them separated but there is absolutely no need to get mad. We can talk this out peacefully.

About the reset twice idea, it's something that I wouldn't care doing if necessary, it takes almost no extra time to reset twice.

And about resetting over and over again to get the specific deal, I doubt it happens often. I still don't recall having that deja vu of playing the same deal again. However, seeing that you are a way higher level than me it might be that I haven't played enough for that to happen. And if that were the case it would take a loooong time before getting it.

Yeventry und kiraa96 gefällt das.
Thread: Solitaire
SpainYomismo286 years ago

I personally think it makes no sense to have them together. It takes away the experience of grinding for a better time knowing that no game I play can get to the speed of knowing the winning moves. Right now if you aim for world record you cannot play random seed anymore, which for me is what makes speedrunning the game fun in the first place.

grntsgrntsgrntsgrnts, FaiienWings und 3 Andere gefällt das.
Yomismo28 Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
9
Gespielte Spiele
Solitaire
Solitaire
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
8
Läufe
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Metal Eden
Metal Eden
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Solitaire
Solitaire
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
388
Besuche
Crash Team Racing
Crash Team Racing
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
20
Besuche
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
69
Besuche
Pokémon Sword/Shield
Pokémon Sword/Shield
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
4
Besuche
Pokémon Black/White
Pokémon Black/White
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
4
Besuche
Dying Light
Dying Light
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
9
Besuche
Pokémon Crystal Category Extensions
Pokémon Crystal Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
2
Besuche