Kommentare
New South Wales, AustraliaYibbon10 years ago

I didn't realise there was a forum on here. The main source of RNG in 100% are the four boring stones in Level 2 which sit on top of a beam. The fastest way through this section is to cut down the beam and hope that none of the stones fall. I have found a slightly safer but slower way through this section, which relies on a temperamental glitch to get over the gap. Bringing up the item screen while running in a diagonal direction, taking your hands off the movement controls, and closing the item screen causes Tiny to run at an increased speed. It doesn't work reliably (and notably, varies with graphics settings), but allows you to clear that gap and collect the four stones without cutting down the beam at all.

I don't know if there is any interest in this game for speedrunning any longer, but I thought I would just note this down. In general I prefer that games have less categories in order to concentrate competition, but cassettes% could be fun.

OmegaFallon gefällt das.
Yibbon Informationen
Beigetreten
12 years ago
Online
9 years ago
Läufe
33
Gespielte Spiele
The Sun And Moon
The Sun And Moon
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
31
Läufe
Tiny & Big - Grandpa's Leftovers
Tiny & Big - Grandpa's Leftovers
Letzter Durchlauf 12 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Tiny & Big - Grandpa's Leftovers
Tiny & Big - Grandpa's Leftovers
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
7
Besuche
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
17
Besuche
Owlboy
Owlboy
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
22
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
The Sun And Moon
The Sun And Moon
Letzte Aktion 11 years ago
9
Aktionen