Kommentare
Michigan, USAYeventry5 years ago

I think a Low% would basically be the same as our current Any% since the fastest runs usually make the least amount of moves

kiraa96 gefällt das.
Thread: Solitaire
Michigan, USAYeventry5 years ago

I got the idea because Pencil Sharpening Simulator has an IRL category, so I thought a similar thing can be implemented here

Pence gefällt das.
Thread: Solitaire
Michigan, USAYeventry5 years ago

What would people thing of doing a speedrun of the IRL game of speedrun? It sounds like a bizarre and interesting concept

Naifosk, Matteo und 3 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: Solitaire
Michigan, USAYeventry6 years ago

It is an interesting concept. However, these two rules would probably cause an invalidation of your run using this method: "-All runs with deck manipulation need to show GAME reset.

-All runs need to show the screen where you choose the game. (Draw 1 or Draw 3, Vegas or non-Vegas)" I don't think you'd be able to fill both of these conditions with this method. (Also, I believe to bring a deck over you'd have to already start it on PC, and we reject runs that start midway through)

Thread: Solitaire
Michigan, USAYeventry6 years ago

Yomismo28 The current WR seed was found by resetting several times if I am correct. The top runners have all said if they need to they'll keep resetting to get a certain deck.

ZeToS gefällt das.
Thread: Solitaire
Michigan, USAYeventry6 years ago

It's not hard to understand. The issue is that without certain rules being set in place people can abuse the fact that there are relatively few seeds in Easy mode and people can claim they reset to get their deck, meaning set deck runs would top random and there wouldn't be any way to prove they set it. I'm giving ideas to help your argument be accepted. I wasn't defending the decision, I was showing you why it's hard to make a decision. This is a new issue that needs a complex system to prove people are/aren't cheating the leaderboard.

Plus it's just a game and a category that was made as a joke. Be patient.

Naifosk, Yomismo28, und kiraa96 gefällt das.
Thread: Solitaire
Michigan, USAYeventry6 years ago

I suppose there is a solution if a decision is made to split the category based on Pattern method. Theoretically, random patterns could deal a new deck twice (like this: ) to show that they aren't using a set pattern.

Thread: Solitaire
Michigan, USAYeventry6 years ago

I agree with Saradoc that I don't like this "trick" either. However, we can't ban it nor can we separate the category between Set and Random for a couple of reasons. People can use this trick for Random Pattern runs since you can theoretically reset several times over to get a pattern. People can use this trick and break the record for Random Pattern runs claiming that they reset normally and got the pattern. We also cannot ban the trick for the exact same reason. The current state of things allows us to see that what they are doing isn't using scripts to move the cards but just the results of practice.

Thread: Solitaire
Michigan, USAYeventry6 years ago

Right now we aren't planning to split them and set pattern runs will be verified but with stricter guidelines. They have to show their reset to better show that they aren't scripting or anything.

kiraa96 gefällt das.
Thread: Solitaire
Michigan, USAYeventry6 years ago

Another method that could be implemented to make the leaderboards more fair would be a seperation of Random Seed runs and Set Seed runs for 8/10.

grntsgrntsgrntsgrnts, Xedys und 3 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: Solitaire
Michigan, USAYeventry6 years ago

The category is 8/10. This "glitch" as far as we know only works/can only be don't on Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10. In my opinion, runs using this should be left unverified until something similar is found on Windows 8 as to not give an unfair advantage to those running on Windows 10.

Naifosk und kiraa96 gefällt das.
Thread: Solitaire
Michigan, USAYeventry6 years ago

I agree. Microsoft Solitaire Collection (8/10/Mobile) should have its own category. So should Vista and XP

Thread: Solitaire
Michigan, USAYeventry6 years ago

Microsoft Solitaire Collection is valid, as well as Microsoft Solitaire Mobile

darG gefällt das.
Michigan, USAYeventry6 years ago

The user "ludwigahgren" has the WR in Mini-game-Coaster Hard, N64 but his run doesn't show up on rankings

Yeventry Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
62
Gespielte Spiele
Solitaire
Solitaire
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
44
Läufe
TriPeaks
TriPeaks
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
10
Läufe
Pyramid
Pyramid
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
6
Läufe
Google Solitaire
Google Solitaire
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Solitaire
Solitaire
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1,465
Besuche
TriPeaks
TriPeaks
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
206
Besuche
Pyramid
Pyramid
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
107
Besuche
Google Solitaire
Google Solitaire
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
26
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Solitaire
Solitaire
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
61
Aktionen
TriPeaks
TriPeaks
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
37
Aktionen
Pyramid
Pyramid
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
32
Aktionen