Kommentare
Thread: Deadlock
FranceXwilarg2 years ago

Random thinking but could be fun to also have a "Bot Match 100%" where to goal is to kill every single guardian before killing the enemy patron

DrColdHands gefällt das.
FranceXwilarg2 years ago

@thiscris I also use the same config, what do you need alt+tab for?

Personally I usually have OBS recording for the whole thing, I uses 1 on my numpad to start livesplit and then ffmpeg to cut the video

Thread: Deadlock
FranceXwilarg2 years ago

It could be interesting but it might be too depent of your teammates and the enemy team

fakelag und metju gefällt das.
Thread: Deadlock
FranceXwilarg2 years ago

Maybe trying to defeat the guadian in sandbox (the guy in the image, I'm not sure of its name) could be fun?

It would requires to play a bit of the game, to think about which hero/skills to choose etc?

Also maybe run against AIs (in solo or with friends) could be fun?

gamingczech und metju gefällt das.
FranceXwilarg3 years ago

Thanks for the tips

I tried to use the dash but still somehow couldn't reach the transponder in one turn so I ended up not using it, but I sure need to improve that part!

Faster dialogue tips will also really help me, need to write them down because I had them memorized but panicked and forgot them

(Also I'm already on the Discord, thanks a lot to your amazing guys for the help with the Nautiloid skip)

FranceXwilarg3 years ago

Thanks :)

FranceXwilarg3 years ago

Hey,

I think it could be neat to have the abilities to submit runs done in multiplayer (so between 2 and 4 players)

elr0bot0 und LeiAFkpuz gefällt das.
Xwilarg Informationen
I usually spend 1 month being 100% into speedrunning, leave for a few month then come back
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
23
Gespielte Spiele
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
6
Läufe
Deadlock
Deadlock
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
6
Läufe
Overwatch (2026)
Overwatch (2026)
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
3
Läufe
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
WarioWare: Touched!
WarioWare: Touched!
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
Baldur's Gate 3
Baldur's Gate 3
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel
Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
23
Besuche