Kommentare
FranceXejuX3 years ago

I've now been waiting for my 4.760 RSG Obtain Emerald Structures for now 9 month, is there a problem with my run for it not being verified ?

FranceXejuX4 years ago

good night

Arbono gefällt das.
FranceXejuX4 years ago

Minimum Advancements would be a good category for SSG but not really for RSG but would be cool to see something like minimum captures on mario oddysey. if any google sheets of this category exists i would like to get a link to it

BrightLikeSnow gefällt das.
FranceXejuX6 years ago

I noticed while walking around in the guides I discovered that only moderators can write there , why?

KilleDragon gefällt das.
FranceXejuX7 years ago

I have an idea of ​​a new category "Any% Set Seed Glitchless Co-op" I hope what will accept

Nerd_Squared und DrunkGecko gefällt das.
Thread: Neon Boost
FranceXejuX7 years ago

if with the bug :)

FranceXejuX7 years ago

Hi ! I'm a little embarrassed because when I'm in stream I do not see you in the stream: L

Thread: Neon Boost
FranceXejuX7 years ago

I had an idea about a kind of category "the floor is lava"

Thread: Light-It Up
FranceXejuX7 years ago

Okay :)

Zanum gefällt das.
Thread: Light-It Up
FranceXejuX7 years ago

hello I see you are the only moderator of light it up would you like me to become a moderator?

Zanum gefällt das.
FranceXejuX7 years ago

you are not a moderator it seems to me no? :L

FranceXejuX7 years ago

Hello I would like to become a moderator on speedrun 4 if a modo can me mp for me to become a modo I will agree

FranceXejuX7 years ago

OBS ;)

sushiw097 gefällt das.
FranceXejuX7 years ago

I agree with Sizzyl.

FranceXejuX7 years ago

OK it does not matter thank you anyway

FranceXejuX7 years ago

can we change the discord server so that there is a French category and an English category?

FranceXejuX7 years ago

I do a live live do not show on speedrun.com on speedrun 4

XejuX Informationen
Hello, im someone that dosen't like tryharding so i only do speedruns for fun and not for wr
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
28 days ago
Läufe
20
Gespielte Spiele
ROBLOX: Speed Run 4
ROBLOX: Speed Run 4
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
5
Läufe
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
5
Läufe
ROBLOX: Three Nightmares
ROBLOX: Three Nightmares
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
ROBLOX - Party.exe
ROBLOX - Party.exe
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Red Ball 4 Vol.1
Red Ball 4 Vol.1
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Light-It Up
Light-It Up
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Parkour Polygon
Parkour Polygon
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
ROBLOX: Speed Run 4
ROBLOX: Speed Run 4
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
255
Besuche
Minecraft: Java Edition Category Extensions
224
Besuche
ROBLOX: Three Nightmares
ROBLOX: Three Nightmares
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
409
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
ROBLOX: Three Nightmares
ROBLOX: Three Nightmares
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
11
Aktionen