Kommentare
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny7 months ago

It was slow cuz if I try to do it really fast, I mess it up so often it's not worth it lol

Elemental_ gefällt das.
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny7 months ago

lol

MoonWave und Elemental_ gefällt das.
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny7 months ago

Fr

Elemental_ gefällt das.
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny7 months ago

There's a secret teleporter in the wall, I'll send you something on discord

Elemental_ gefällt das.
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny7 months ago

Thx, nah you're the goat

Elemental_ und MoonWave gefällt das.
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny7 months ago

If there would be ppl actually wanting to play like this I would add it lol

Elemental_ gefällt das.
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny7 months ago

Nuh uh, I didn't say that

Sheer1_clone und Elemental_ gefällt das.
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny7 months ago

No I didn't

Elemental_ gefällt das.
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny7 months ago

Yeah, good job, you're not nice tho, I wanted to keep my backwards WR lol

Elemental_ und Julianxd_380 gefällt das.
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny7 months ago

Cool run

Elemental_ und Julianxd_380 gefällt das.
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny7 months ago

Why not lol

Elemental_ gefällt das.
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny7 months ago

Bruh, I don't care I'm not speedrunning this level again lol, got this in 2 tries, that's enough for me lol, I got my run for the tournement

MoonWave gefällt das.
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny7 months ago

Yea it might be, I don't remember what time elemental got skipless

Bruniin9, MoonWave, und Elemental_ gefällt das.
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny7 months ago

Really cool and impressive 🔥

Elemental_ und MoonWave gefällt das.
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny7 months ago

Damn man, you're fast

Elemental_, Bruniin9, und MoonWave gefällt das.
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny7 months ago

Fire run

Elemental_ und MoonWave gefällt das.
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny7 months ago

Bro uses medal 💀

Fire run tho

MoonWave gefällt das.
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny8 months ago

Gg, nice run bro

MoonWave gefällt das.
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny8 months ago

Cool run man 🔥

Julianxd_380 gefällt das.
Lauf: Balance
FranceWreny8 months ago

Fire run bro

Elemental_ und MoonWave gefällt das.
Wreny Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
30
Gespielte Spiele
Balance
Balance
Letzter Durchlauf 7 months ago
25
Läufe
Chain-Chillas
Chain-Chillas
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
5
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Balance
Balance
Letzter Besuch 7 days ago
58
Besuche
Chain-Chillas
Chain-Chillas
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
1
Besuch
Moderierte Spiele
Balance
Balance
Letzte Aktion 12 days ago
242
Aktionen