Kommentare
Ontario, CanadaWertGamer3 years ago

Thats cool I speedran 1.1

Kofuku gefällt das.
Unbekannt
Ontario, CanadaWertGamer3 years ago

off topic thought it was 2:11 before changing it to 59FPS lololol

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
Unbekannt
Ontario, CanadaWertGamer3 years ago

Yeah sorry it was when the logo showed up

Unbekannt
Ontario, CanadaWertGamer3 years ago

Not 3rd :(

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaWertGamer3 years ago

nah bruh you dont do that

Unbekannt
Ontario, CanadaWertGamer3 years ago

Im the biggest bird

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaWertGamer3 years ago

Due to the game is very simple I created a list (inform me if I need to add something) that shows every tip I know thus far, there will probably be a lot more that are not here but still https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AxDgyF6Sd07U-VpWLgq3-VoCa9N7O-a8h98PkMRxPUY/edit?usp=sharing

HELLOKITTYFANDOM gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaWertGamer3 years ago

Hey btw there are some good recording recording software like OBS and some speedrun timers called Live Split, just to make sure you dont use your phone camera or your phone and having higher quality

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaWertGamer3 years ago

If you face West or East and hold A or D im pretty sure you move faster than you usually would, you can see it in my 2:46 run

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
Unbekannt
Ontario, CanadaWertGamer3 years ago

Cool

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
Unbekannt
Ontario, CanadaWertGamer3 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Unbekannt
Ontario, CanadaWertGamer3 years ago

Gah dayum

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaWertGamer4 years ago

Hey where do you start the timer and end? Because a way later time than 2:35

Ontario, CanadaWertGamer4 years ago

There are none as I belive

DanielJSpeedrunner gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaWertGamer4 years ago

nice :)

Ontario, CanadaWertGamer4 years ago

Its been fixed guys :)

Ontario, CanadaWertGamer4 years ago

they fixed it guys :)

JustACat gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaWertGamer4 years ago

that does not affect the game so it still counts

JustACat gefällt das.
WertGamer Informationen
I like Mega Mole
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
19
Gespielte Spiele
Amanda the Adventurer
Amanda the Adventurer
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
23
Läufe
ROBLOX: Speed Run 4
ROBLOX: Speed Run 4
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Amanda the Adventurer
Amanda the Adventurer
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
1,911
Besuche
Pizza Tower
Pizza Tower
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
22
Besuche