Kommentare
CanadaWaitMathRandom9 months ago

Literally like 5 minutes after posting this I found it by myself LOL.

2+Enter, 3+Enter, 4+Enter

CanadaWaitMathRandom9 months ago

Sorry if this has already been answered in a different source.

I cannot seem to find the key to reset to a specific level(and the requirements to unlock it if it exists). I know F1 resets the entire game.

How can I do this?

WaitMathRandom Informationen
A South Korean player currently at Canada. I usually play SMB1 related games, but may branch out to other games.
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
6
Gespielte Spiele
Geometry Dash
Geometry Dash
Letzter Durchlauf 9 months ago
3
Läufe
Syobon Action
Syobon Action
Letzter Durchlauf 9 months ago
2
Läufe
Petscop !!
Petscop !!
Letzter Durchlauf 9 months ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
29
Besuche
Geometry Dash
Geometry Dash
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
5
Besuche
Syobon Action
Syobon Action
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
7
Besuche
Super Bob
Super Bob
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
1
Besuch