Kommentare
Thread: Halo 3
Arizona, USAWaffleNutty7 years ago

Are there any runs for this game? I'm so confused. I was thinking about running this game.

Arizona, USAWaffleNutty7 years ago

How do you do the wall clip right after you get the key from the goblin to go through the door. I have watch a lot of the top runs and they are all doing it but it's different from the other wall clips. Can somebody please explain how it is done? Thank you.

WaffleNutty Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
26
Gespielte Spiele
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
26
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Schedule I
Schedule I
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
3
Besuche
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
130
Besuche
Street Fighter II' Turbo: Hyper Fighting
26
Besuche
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
18
Besuche
Blinx: The Time Sweeper
Blinx: The Time Sweeper
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
6
Besuche
A Dark Room
A Dark Room
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
9
Besuche
Call Of Duty Zombies Category Extension
Call Of Duty Zombies Category Extension
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
4
Besuche
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
86
Besuche