Kommentare
Thread: 36 Fragments of Midnight
In the rules for submissions it says that the IGT is recorded whenever you trigger the cutscene upon returning to the start of the level. I'm just wondering if I were to collect the fragments and immediately kill myself, would that be legal for submission? The reason I ask is because the time is actually recorded at the time you collect the final fragment and returning to the start of the game doesn't contribute to the time recorded by the game. I'd really like to contribute to this game's speedrun community but need answers beforehand. (PB: 3:57 for now)
xJackieBx gefällt das.
Thread: 36 Fragments of Midnight
I didn't know how else to contact the moderator for this game but I was just curious why the Nintendo Switch isn't listed as one of the consoles for this game.
1 bis 2 von insgesamt 2 angezeigt
Vulcea Informationen
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
0
Beobachtete Spiele
United States