Kommentare
GermanyVinWillis6 years ago

@ANGEL_UNDEAD: Thx a lot and sorry for the "dumb" question again. I just wanted to make sure, that i can record and submit legit runs now.

I already upload another run that I'm quite proud of. If I hadn't messed up the last boss fight, it would have been sub 5 min. :D

GermanyVinWillis6 years ago

That is the mentioned recording of my run btw

GermanyVinWillis6 years ago

Hey, I'm still new into speedrunning/recording and just uploaded a run for Ninja Crusader. I have captured my whole screen with OBS and at the beginning of my video I showed how i connected my switch pro controller to my laptop, how i usw anti-micro to map the R-button to the changed button input on nestopia to reset the game. I also showed how i setup the nestopia emulator itself, recording the .nsv file included. My actual run starts 5:30 into the video.

Do I always have to do this for a valid verification or can a cut the video down to the actual run, upload that to youtube and submit the run?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the complicated question ;)

VinWillis Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
Ninja Crusaders
Ninja Crusaders
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Intershellar
Intershellar
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
7
Besuche