Kommentare
United StatesVicklessFalcon2 years ago

Great! Thanks for doing that! I'm already in the discord as well!

United StatesVicklessFalcon2 years ago

Hey there, was chatting with a popular streamer recently and he was wondering about being able to run this one. I know it may have been discussed before. I know the top times for the current category are almost all bunting, so this would look to go in the other direction. Not sure how/where it would be categorized but figured others would know better than me. Just wondering if it makes sense for a new run type since people are interested, thanks!

RubberDuckyAssassin gefällt das.
VicklessFalcon Informationen
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
8 days ago
Läufe
61
Gespielte Spiele
Yerr Out
Yerr Out
Letzter Durchlauf 8 months ago
53
Läufe
Mario Superstar Baseball
Mario Superstar Baseball
Letzter Durchlauf 24 days ago
7
Läufe
Space Invaders 1999
Space Invaders 1999
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Mario Superstar Baseball
Mario Superstar Baseball
Letzter Besuch 8 days ago
45
Besuche
Yerr Out
Yerr Out
Letzter Besuch 18 days ago
74
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Yerr Out
Yerr Out
Letzte Aktion 7 months ago
65
Aktionen