Thanks for the reply To make it short, within the game menu, you can select Custom Mission where in there you have the choice between 4 categories (Practice Mission where you can replay campaign missions, Terrorist Hunt, Lone Wolf and Hostage Rescue) For each of the modes, all the maps can be played and even more in terrorist hunt since the multiplayer only maps are also available in there. But I guess since there is almost no one left playing this game, its no big deal. In my mind the 2nd most important after the mission would be the terrorist hunts. If it's something not too complicated to add, I'm sure it would be appreciated by the very few Raven Shield speed runners that might be left. If it's a lot of work then forget it we'll just work with what we have :P Thanks for your reply and input, have a nice day !
Such as the title is said, speedruns should be split into the different catogories the game can be played. Example, if you look up Rainbow Six Siege on this site, it's actually split in tabs with all the different modes that you can go through a level as well as drop down menus for the different options. We should have a Missions tab, Terrorist Hunt, lone wolf and hostage rescue since these are the 4 main ways you can go through a level. I know there's not a lot of people left playing this game so it might be too late in time. I would love to post some of the terrorist hunts I play since this is what I'm the most used to when playing casually. Let me know what you think,
Thanks and have a nice day !
Québec


