Kommentare
Thread: X-Men (1992)
Arizona, USAVeeGeeA4 months ago

Hello everyone I've been busy putting together comprehensive strategies for most versions of the game and I'm looking for people willing to learn the co-op strats/data I've put together to continue the leaderboard climb. If you're interested and capable of managing your schedule feel free to message me so I can get you into my dedicated Discord group messaging for the game. Hope to practice with some of you and see if we can synchronize.

Arizona, USAVeeGeeA5 months ago

Getting cleaner. Nice work

Thread: X-Men (1992)
Arizona, USAVeeGeeA5 months ago

I'm sure it'll be handled just the same as the other categories as soon as there is a submission. I'm excited to see the tab pop up.

HeroLAT und LoseATurn gefällt das.
Arizona, USAVeeGeeA5 months ago

I’m enjoying your run. Pretty good execution, with some cleanups on combo potential and some zone knowledge. Missing a few glitch optimizations here and there but overall this is a very solid attempt. I look forward to great things from you!

Arizona, USAVeeGeeA5 months ago

Run is back to being shown. There is newfound motivation and time in celebration of the MaXimum Collection. Be sure to support the collection and stay tuned for potential improvements!

Arizona, USAVeeGeeA6 months ago

Nexus has the latest Reframework patch. Apply that and it fixed the issue for me.

Arizona, USAVeeGeeA4 years ago

Nice to see someone playing the game! Keep up the grind :D

Arizona, USAVeeGeeA7 years ago

Any chance we can make these since they are all about Time Attack? I already have runs ready

Arizona, USAVeeGeeA11 years ago

I'm not one to nitpick but if 1st place was playing PS2 as well that would mean his real timer would've been slower than his IGT which is 15:31. Putting them both as his time makes his run kinda wrong since my IGT is better than his and my video(in which he only has a pic of his IGT) shows my Real Time Timer. If there could be a fix for this I would highly appreciate it as its only fair that I be put on 1st until officially beaten. Thank you for your time reading and I hope that this small error is fixed soon when there is time.

VeeGeeA Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
14 hours ago
Läufe
130
Gespielte Spiele
X-Men
X-Men (1992)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 months ago
40
Läufe
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
24
Läufe
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Letzter Durchlauf 4 months ago
22
Läufe
The House of the Dead: REMAKE
The House of the Dead: REMAKE
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
7
Läufe
Altered Beast
Altered Beast
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
5
Läufe
Bugs Bunny Rabbit Rampage
Bugs Bunny Rabbit Rampage
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
4
Läufe
Streets Of Red
Streets Of Red
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
4
Läufe
FAITH: Chapter III
FAITH: Chapter III
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Letzter Besuch 14 days ago
64
Besuche
Farpoint
Farpoint
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
16
Besuche
Streets Of Red
Streets Of Red
Letzter Besuch 1 day ago
88
Besuche
Bugs Bunny Rabbit Rampage
Bugs Bunny Rabbit Rampage
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
1
Besuch
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
97
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Streets Of Red
Streets Of Red
Letzte Aktion 8 years ago
4
Aktionen
Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage
Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage
Letzte Aktion 5 months ago
3
Aktionen