Kommentare
Apulia, ItalyVal0_2 months ago

Sorry, I was not aware of that glitch.

Apulia, ItalyVal0_2 months ago

though I pesonally wont be creating such server, anyone can, and I will put it here as official

LovePotion gefällt das.
Apulia, ItalyVal0_2 months ago

uhh I think you pinged the wrong person (Val0 as opposed to Val0_)

Apulia, ItalyVal0_2 months ago

Again, timer started late, retimed

Apulia, ItalyVal0_2 months ago

Put your run in glitchless as per name of the video

Apulia, ItalyVal0_2 months ago

Timer starts late, retimed

Apulia, ItalyVal0_2 months ago

phantom/coyote jumps are not counted as glitches because it seems like they are intended, because Spongebob has a state where he can jump, and that doesnt disappear if he is in air, it only disappears if the player already jumped (until it touches ground again)

Apulia, ItalyVal0_2 months ago

Alr i guess, though I doubt many strategies exist in this game

LovePotion gefällt das.
Apulia, ItalyVal0_2 months ago

I put your run in the glitchless category, is that ok?

Apulia, ItalyVal0_2 months ago

.67 is .670 not .067 silly

Apulia, ItalyVal0_2 months ago

You have to ask SHiFT directly as I dont have the powers to do that.

Apulia, ItalyVal0_2 months ago

wow ok WHAT

Apulia, ItalyVal0_2 months ago

I requested the game before you.

Apulia, ItalyVal0_2 months ago

I was put as moderator because I asked directly to SHiFT, and also I asked for the game to be on the site first. If you want for times to be retimed, I can do that.

Apulia, ItalyVal0_2 months ago

How is this 13 seconds? lol

Lauf: Edelweiss
Apulia, ItalyVal0_5 months ago

ok interessante

KuriTW gefällt das.
Lauf: Edelweiss
Apulia, ItalyVal0_5 months ago

huh

KuriTW gefällt das.
Lauf: Edelweiss
Apulia, ItalyVal0_1 year ago

in qualche modo il pc funziona nuovamente

WR già fatto, dovrai aspettare fino a domenica per vederlo (che torno a casa dove ho l'account di youtube di cui non mi ricordo la password)

Val0_ Informationen
Gam 4 Spid
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
65
Gespielte Spiele
Edelweiss
Edelweiss
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
37
Läufe
Adventure Time: Jake's Tough Break
Adventure Time: Jake's Tough Break
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
18
Läufe
Moonbrella Demo
Moonbrella Demo
Letzter Durchlauf 3 months ago
5
Läufe
Spitter
Spitter
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
SpongeBob in Space
SpongeBob in Space
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
2
Läufe
Fire 'n Ice
Fire 'n Ice
Letzter Durchlauf 9 months ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Spitter
Spitter
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
7
Besuche
Edelweiss
Edelweiss
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
1
Besuch
SpongeBob in Space
SpongeBob in Space
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
4
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
SpongeBob in Space
SpongeBob in Space
Letzte Aktion 2 months ago
11
Aktionen