Kommentare
Lauf: Unpacking
United StatesUnknown21_3 years ago

please try to have a timer next time if you can

Lauf: Unpacking
United StatesUnknown21_3 years ago

Please click the star when you finish next time or else it will not be verified.

Thread: Unpacking
United StatesUnknown21_4 years ago

Yea it should run fine. It would probably be harder to speedrun and gain the record, but turning the sensitivity up to max and being accurate could lead to success. Right now our categories don't support console, but it can be added if console is possible.

Thread: Unpacking
United StatesUnknown21_4 years ago

How would I do this?

Thread: Unpacking
United StatesUnknown21_4 years ago

Yea you can run it on console, but I think it would be hard to compete with PC. Right now, the times aren't perfect, so you could get a high time, but I'm not sure.

Lauf: Unpacking
United StatesUnknown21_4 years ago

Please make sure your video is more clear at the beginning and end next time. Thank you!

Thread: Unpacking
United StatesUnknown21_4 years ago

yea that should be fine

Thread: Unpacking
United StatesUnknown21_4 years ago

No, it's just me and the other mod don't know too much about this

Thread: The Site
United StatesUnknown21_4 years ago

Yea I understand that part, but how would I create another category inside of those sub-categories. Thank you for responding!

Thread: The Site
United StatesUnknown21_4 years ago

How exactly do I create sub-sub-categories? As an example: https://www.speedrun.com/mc As you can see, they have 5 categories, each with other categories like Set seed and random seed, and then they have categories under those categories. How would I be able to do that?

Thread: Unpacking
United StatesUnknown21_4 years ago

That could also be an option

Thread: Unpacking
United StatesUnknown21_4 years ago

I think touchscreen would be fine for an any% category, however for glitchless categories, I don't think it should be allowed. I'll ask the other mod about it and respond when I do.

Thread: Unpacking
United StatesUnknown21_4 years ago

ok, then maybe sometime.

sigurd999 gefällt das.
Thread: Unpacking
United StatesUnknown21_4 years ago

There will probably not be a discord created.

Thread: Unpacking
United StatesUnknown21_4 years ago

Yea remapping is fine. As long as you aren't automating clicks or mouse movement, then it's ok.

Boodles25 gefällt das.
Thread: Unpacking
United StatesUnknown21_4 years ago

The timer starts when you click the first box of the speedrun, the timer ends when you click the final star of the speedrun. As an example, for a full all-level run, the timer would start on the first box in 1997, and end on the star in 2018. Will add to rules.

royalpeaches gefällt das.
Unknown21_ Informationen
Yea
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
2 months ago
Läufe
0
Beobachtete Spiele
Unpacking
Unpacking
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
1,016
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Unpacking
Unpacking
Letzte Aktion 9 months ago
233
Aktionen