Kommentare
Lauf: DEADBOLT
BulgariaUnityss1 year ago

Lovely

Lauf: DEADBOLT
BulgariaUnityss1 year ago

Great :3

Lauf: DEADBOLT
BulgariaUnityss1 year ago

I got pretty lucky

Lauf: DEADBOLT
BulgariaUnityss1 year ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Lauf: DEADBOLT
BulgariaUnityss1 year ago

:Heart

lopata gefällt das.
Lauf: DEADBOLT
BulgariaUnityss1 year ago

Great one, pal

lopata gefällt das.
Lauf: DEADBOLT
BulgariaUnityss2 years ago

Seems like with Sawn-off it would probably take more time, because you won't be able to kill both punks at the same time. I tried it myself and that's where i was screwed.

Lauf: DEADBOLT
BulgariaUnityss2 years ago

Here I could go to extremes and say that I wasted time picking up the shotgun from the floor slowly, but I don’t want to bring this to the true ideal

Lauf: DEADBOLT
BulgariaUnityss2 years ago

Heluva gaming

Lauf: DEADBOLT
BulgariaUnityss2 years ago

Hell yeah

BulgariaUnityss2 years ago

Your prayers are answered

Katoub gefällt das.
Lauf: DEADBOLT
BulgariaUnityss2 years ago

I wonder is this record unacceptable because it literally gone?

Lauf: DEADBOLT
BulgariaUnityss3 years ago

@M4y0nn41s3 i know that you'll beat this record today I'm sure. But give me some time to enjoy

Mayonnaise74 gefällt das.
Lauf: DEADBOLT
BulgariaUnityss3 years ago

this is war

Mayonnaise74 gefällt das.
Unbekannt
BulgariaUnityss4 years ago

это рекорд?

sWinTuZ gefällt das.
Unityss Informationen
The Walking Dead Season 2 and 4 is one love :Heart. I'll never hesitate to talk with people, i'm just an person who does speedruns.
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
28
Gespielte Spiele
DEADBOLT
DEADBOLT
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
23
Läufe
Peace, Death!
Peace, Death!
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
Dishonored
Dishonored
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Dishonored
Dishonored
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
26
Besuche
Peace, Death!
Peace, Death!
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
28
Besuche
DEADBOLT
DEADBOLT
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
295
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Peace, Death!
Peace, Death!
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
10
Aktionen