Kommentare
United StatesUnfriendlyBlob8 years ago

Does the pause buffering (particularly used to do frame-perfect inputs to start the rocketbarrels faster) still work the same way in the Switch port?

I never actually did this firsthand in the original version so I'm probably not the best person to test, so I was wondering if anyone had tried it. I will test it eventually when I get to that point in the game, though.

United StatesUnfriendlyBlob8 years ago

Does this let you skip the Road to Sky Garden mission? Most "story" mission have some kind of element which doesn't spawn until the previous one is completed, but with this it looks like you might just be able to keep going to the Broodals.

UnfriendlyBlob Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
7
Gespielte Spiele
Kirby: Planet Robobot
Kirby: Planet Robobot
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
4
Läufe
Splatoon 2
Splatoon 2
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
2
Läufe
VVVVVV
VVVVVV
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf