Kommentare
RomaniaUmbreon4234 years ago

Thats a bit harsh ngl. It isnt an afront to the eyes it didnt insult your mother,the glitch is just an extra tool. + the speedrunning scene for this game is dead so mabey for once the game is gonna get some new ppl although I doubt that. I agree that when a substantial amount of glitched speedruns are submited, we should creat a category but its to soon imo

HexTree gefällt das.
RomaniaUmbreon4234 years ago

That type of category while needed eventually would not be available to all maps. I dont agree entierly at the moment but it is to get out of hand i would like n any%, so in conclusion i would not like an any% category.

RomaniaUmbreon4235 years ago

i think i mesed up the times in my run now. its a bit more complicated

RomaniaUmbreon4235 years ago

I know we are a verry small comunity but it is still worth having an easier way to comunicate with mods and other speedrunners

RomaniaUmbreon4235 years ago

is it necesary to take the time with loading screens? I mean for single level runs

RomaniaUmbreon4235 years ago

ahh i understand now. I do agree that is the fairest way for a full run to happen

RomaniaUmbreon4235 years ago

Pardon what is the disatvantage if we are using the time given at the end of run?

Umbreon423 Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
26
Gespielte Spiele
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
26
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1,517
Besuche
Ape Out
Ape Out
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
13
Besuche
The Last Tinker: City of Colors
The Last Tinker: City of Colors
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
8
Besuche
Shadow Tactics: Aiko's Choice
Shadow Tactics: Aiko's Choice
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
11
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
42
Aktionen