Kommentare
Thread: Mini Metro
EnglandUiop440006 years ago

It's not because it gives an unfair advantage, as it would be cutting out the time taken to transition from the main menu. Otherwise you'd get people who did have transitions on complaining that their time should be reduced.

Thread: Mini Metro
EnglandUiop440006 years ago

I made it white. Now the bar at the top doesn't really fit but if y'all wanna debate the theme then go right ahead lol.

Thread: Mini Metro
EnglandUiop440006 years ago

Me: adds new categories

aleph_0: https://i.imgur.com/JKzDUJS.png

Mcguy215 und Kissjarret gefällt das.
Thread: Mini Metro
EnglandUiop440006 years ago

I think that there are differences between the maps - NYC has different spawning areas from what I can see. I will add new categories for these three.

kangarus gefällt das.
Thread: Mini Metro
EnglandUiop440009 years ago

Vote whether to reset full game runs here: http://www.strawpoll.me/11461071

Thread: Mini Metro
EnglandUiop4400010 years ago

I've set up a Discord for Mini Metro so come join if you want.

https://discord.gg/jJUC23v

Thread: Mini Metro
EnglandUiop4400010 years ago

#MakeMiniMetroGreatAgain

Mihairokov gefällt das.
Thread: Mini Metro
EnglandUiop4400010 years ago

Nice to see the Mini Metro community going again.

Thread: Mini Metro
EnglandUiop4400010 years ago

what are the rules surrounding pausing and end-of-week popups on Extreme?

Mihairokov gefällt das.
Uiop44000 Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
6 years ago
Läufe
29
Gespielte Spiele
Mini Metro
Mini Metro
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
29
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
116
Besuche
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
12
Besuche
Half-Life: Source
Half-Life: Source
Letzter Besuch 10 years ago
4
Besuche
Mini Metro
Mini Metro
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
2,651
Besuche