Kommentare
United StatesTymekeeper8 years ago

Boom,

I gotcha. The upload thing seems to work. I was just a bit bitter b/c that had happened to me, that day? Day before? Something like that. I noticed you were using OBS. Something to think about/play with: I was getting a lot of lag using OBS when I was streaming the entire desktop (what it looked like you were doing). I fixed it by changing it from a desktop capture to a game capture (and I think a window capture for the splits). Like I said, something to try (or not, go with what works in the end).

Really good run though. Now you just gotta practice on the vamps some more ;) I was going to say something about you not needing all the safety herbs, but you found a use for them. Dying, by far, trumps other potential time losses, so good job at keeping that to a minimum!

Also, you taught me a small optimization in Mt. Temple, so thanks for that!!

DaBoomKing gefällt das.
United StatesTymekeeper8 years ago

Boom,

Just to re-hash what Hulk said, be sure to configure twitch to store past videos/broadcasts. I just lost my first submission to that mistake...

DaBoomKing gefällt das.
Tymekeeper Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
6 years ago
Läufe
12
Gespielte Spiele
Illusion of Gaia
Illusion of Gaia
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
7
Läufe
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
4
Läufe
Super Star Wars
Super Star Wars
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Illusion of Gaia
Illusion of Gaia
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
434
Besuche
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
171
Besuche
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
21
Besuche