Kommentare
Bangkok, ThailandTuesBlusn_32103 months ago

Great job!

Unbekannt
Bangkok, ThailandTuesBlusn_32104 months ago

Oh wait I set timestamp wrong 😭

Bangkok, ThailandTuesBlusn_32102 years ago

Sorry for the late reply(2 month reply) I have removed Xbox and Xbox 360 now and added PlayStation(4, 4 Pro, and 5) and I apologize again.

Bangkok, ThailandTuesBlusn_32104 years ago

I didn't take the time. I use time from the summary, It will show in "Completion Time".

Bangkok, ThailandTuesBlusn_32104 years ago

I think should add variables Game pass and Not Game pass. I watched speed run on Youtube, most of them Game pass to do speed run. I think it will be better if add a variable instead of barred using a Game pass, and Speedrunners are more interested in this game.

Bangkok, ThailandTuesBlusn_32104 years ago

I'm here to give my private server If you want to do speedrun or play with friends, can use it.

Expiration Date private server: Tue 1 Feb 2022 7:23 AM CT

Link: https://www.roblox.com/games/3260590327?privateServerLinkCode=58553800687005138860668660076301

JordanGS9 und raycuslm_ gefällt das.
TuesBlusn_3210 Informationen
สวัสดี ผมโอภาสเอง แค่มือสมัครเล่น Hello, I'm Ophat! I'm just an amateur. Roblox: pg5_Blusn
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
15 days ago
Läufe
29
Gespielte Spiele
ROBLOX: Ultimate Driving: Westover Islands
ROBLOX: Ultimate Driving: Westover Islands
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
15
Läufe
The Minefields
The Minefields
Letzter Durchlauf 4 months ago
8
Läufe
ROBLOX: Zombie Stories
ROBLOX: Zombie Stories
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
6
Läufe
Broken Hill Nuclear Power Station
Broken Hill Nuclear Power Station
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Stepford County Railway
Stepford County Railway
Letzter Durchlauf 9 months ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Minesweeper
Minesweeper
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
3
Besuche
Stepford County Railway
Stepford County Railway
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
11
Besuche
The Minefields
The Minefields
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
35
Besuche
Broken Hill Nuclear Power Station
Broken Hill Nuclear Power Station
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
635
Besuche
ROBLOX: Zombie Stories
ROBLOX: Zombie Stories
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
446
Besuche
ROBLOX: Ultimate Driving: Westover Islands
650
Besuche
ROBLOX: Tower Defense Simulator
ROBLOX: Tower Defense Simulator
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
169
Besuche
Expedition Antarctica
Expedition Antarctica
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
55
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Broken Hill Nuclear Power Station
Broken Hill Nuclear Power Station
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
9
Aktionen