Kommentare
Ontario, CanadaTropio6 years ago

Honestly, the absolute best thing to do is watch other runs and read through the guides section.

SchwarzSSB gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaTropio7 years ago

New categories are up now.

sukai909 gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Ontario, CanadaTropio7 years ago

@Daravae It's not appearing in the series page for me, yet it is on the game page and when I click on "Asphalt series" on the game page, it takes me to the series page and still doesn't show Asphalt 8.

Thread: The Site
Ontario, CanadaTropio7 years ago

@Daravae what happened to Asphalt 8?

Ontario, CanadaTropio7 years ago

I like the idea of a 100% and a 10x (since it's a 3 minute run). I'll set some of those up later today.

sukai909 gefällt das.
Thread: Battle Clash
Ontario, CanadaTropio7 years ago

I was wondering if we could add IL leaderboards since they're set up on the sequels page.

Ontario, CanadaTropio7 years ago

I was about to start running this game earlier last week and noticed that it only had categories for the English version. Is there any particular reason for the lack of the Japanese version?

scoagogo gefällt das.
Unbekannt
Ontario, CanadaTropio8 years ago

Yes!

Thread: Neon Drive
Ontario, CanadaTropio8 years ago

I seem to be the only one that runs this anymore, so I was wondering if I could be made mod to

  1. Record the rules in the IL catagories
  2. Approve upcoming runs from some friends
  3. Get my times approved significantly faster (low priority)

I also thought I would ask since sonicite, the other mod, hasn't been online for 5 months

Thread: Neon Drive
Ontario, CanadaTropio8 years ago

For endurance mode, how would the times be ranked?

Tropio Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
57
Gespielte Spiele
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
23
Läufe
Mario Party: Island Tour
Mario Party: Island Tour
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
7
Läufe
Neon Drive
Neon Drive
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
7
Läufe
Mario Kart 7
Mario Kart 7
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
5
Läufe
Refunct
Refunct
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
5
Läufe
This Is Forever
This Is Forever
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
4
Läufe
Mario Super Sluggers
Mario Super Sluggers
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
You Have to Burn the Rope
You Have to Burn the Rope
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Moderierte Spiele
This Is Forever
This Is Forever
Letzte Aktion 7 years ago
18
Aktionen