Kommentare
Thread: ball and axe
Ontario, CanadaTreeTop733 years ago

I have an idea for a new catagory, I call it vr% basically it's skipless%/any% but done in vr

Thread: ball and axe
Ontario, CanadaTreeTop733 years ago

I have always used 400 dpi since I like slower, but I feel like I should use a faster dpi simply for speedrunning ball and axe, I'll try 1600 dpi so thank you ig

Thread: ball and axe
Ontario, CanadaTreeTop733 years ago

I am currently using 400 dpi on my mouse but based on other runs it seems that it is to slow to be able to move fast, any idea on the best dpi for speedrunning ball and axe???

Ontario, CanadaTreeTop733 years ago

my channel got taken down so e

Ontario, CanadaTreeTop733 years ago

W speedrun

Ontario, CanadaTreeTop734 years ago

Mods are so chill they accepted my run with terrible frame drops from wondershare

Ontario, CanadaTreeTop734 years ago

Either works, play how you like it!

Ontario, CanadaTreeTop734 years ago

Thank you manticor5, I am not IToggled but thank you for letting him and other people know how to get a timer and record videos, tho I knew how to make the videos already.

Ontario, CanadaTreeTop734 years ago

Oh, Well thank you Kkntucara, I see that your a mobile speedrunner, must be hard, Good luck on your new speedruns and the ones that are waiting to come in!

StarSpeed gefällt das.
Ontario, CanadaTreeTop734 years ago

Hello! I am InstelliarSecrets, I am newer to the speedrunning community so if you see any mistakes in any of my speedruns just leave a comment on it and I'll try to reply, Thank you for reading this.

Ontario, CanadaTreeTop734 years ago

Not sure what to add here lol. Good job

dibson gefällt das.
TreeTop73 Informationen
Silly
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
10
Gespielte Spiele
ball and axe
ball and axe
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
5
Läufe
Grapple (STEAM)
Grapple (STEAM)
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
ROBLOX: BedWars
ROBLOX: BedWars
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Grapple (STEAM)
Grapple (STEAM)
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
140
Besuche
ball and axe
ball and axe
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
145
Besuche