Kommentare

Cool. I will keep that in mind.

I'm kinda of considering running the new game category even if it might be a much longer run compared to new game+, but I feel like starting from fresh would be alot more interesting and challenging; it is just a matter of routing. Whenever I decide to give this game another playthrough, I will try to take notes on everything I can and compiled it into google docs and spreadsheets.

I think we should have a "All Items" and a "True 100%" category. In "All Items" you must collect all Custom Shot Modules, Upgrade Modules, Rare Item CP, Reward Item CP, and Elements. Plus you must have all Pixel Stickers already collected for said Character, but we should also have a extended category where the player starts with cleared save data and collect the Pixel Stickers for that character you're running. Now "True 100%" is practically the same as the "All Items", but you must get a "S" Rank on every stage atleast once and vertified it by showing your high scores or the save file with the 100% after the run is finished. There should also be a extended category just like in "All Items". I feel like doing this will be a nice compromise for all players and will attract more die hard players as well.

Travell_Sylvester Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
25
Gespielte Spiele
Mighty Gunvolt Burst
Mighty Gunvolt Burst
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
25
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Mighty Gunvolt Burst
Mighty Gunvolt Burst
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
1,456
Besuche
Metroid Dread
Metroid Dread
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
107
Besuche
Dragon: Marked for Death
Dragon: Marked for Death
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
30
Besuche
Brave Dungeon
Brave Dungeon
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
26
Besuche
Panzer Paladin
Panzer Paladin
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
21
Besuche
Implosion: Never Lose Hope
Implosion: Never Lose Hope
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
11
Besuche
Record of Lodoss War-Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth-
9
Besuche