Kommentare
Louisiana, USATorchic_Nick054 years ago

Omg I had no idea you could do that xD I got a 1:09:44 w/o that so thanks for the tip ^w^ Thank god XD

Louisiana, USATorchic_Nick054 years ago

Has anyone thought about something like an "All Achievements (60)" category (maybe ones too for all online (10) and all not online (50))? I realized that the achievements really are a thing special to this Mario Party and I think it would be a wonderful addition to the Speedrun categories (albeit the run would be REALLY long, maybe it would be best fit for Category Extensions, idk). Anyways, I just thought it was a cool idea and would make for one heck of a speedrun! I would definitely run the category, that's for sure! :) (And if online achievements really are just not fit for a speedrun, all not online achievements would still be a really cool category on its own to see! :) )

Torchic_Nick05 Informationen
🏳️‍🌈|18|Furry/Husky🐾|Music/Rhythm Game Nerd🎵|Chem. Engineering Major🧪
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
10
Gespielte Spiele
Super Mario 3D World
Super Mario 3D World
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
5
Läufe
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
4
Läufe
Mario Party
Mario Party
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
33
Besuche