Kommentare
Lauf: Rubinite
JapanTommy_6d8 months ago

Hi.

Thank you so much for the retime! Sorry for the extra trouble, and I really appreciate it.

JapanTommy_6d2 years ago

I understood perfectly.

Thank you for your answer.

I plan to submit my records in December.

JapanTommy_6d2 years ago

I had a misunderstanding and this explanation helped me understand.

Just to confirm, Any% is to complete the red frame in the attached image, and 100% is to complete the blue frame, right?

JapanTommy_6d2 years ago

In the current Any%, only the mandatory missions are to be completed (top pass), but I think it would be good to have a category for clearing history regardless of mission completion, separate from the current Any%.

The reason for this is that when I took the challenge this time, I was clearing history regardless of mission completion, and I think it would be easier to compete for time.

Would you please consider this?

JapanTommy_6d2 years ago

Thank you.

I'll try my best to submit a good record.

Nighlin gefällt das.
JapanTommy_6d2 years ago

I will be running NG+.

Please give me details of any rule violations for future videos you submit.

Regards

Tomi

JapanTommy_6d2 years ago

■NG

Use new data

■NG+

Use cleared data

Is this correct?

Tommy_6d Informationen
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
6 days ago
Läufe
12
Gespielte Spiele
IRUKA NI UROKO GA NAI WAKE
IRUKA NI UROKO GA NAI WAKE
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
4
Läufe
ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights
ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Rubinite
Rubinite
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
2
Läufe
Metal Unit
Metal Unit
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Samurai Warriors 5
Samurai Warriors 5
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Have a Nice Death
Have a Nice Death
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Spilled!
Spilled!
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Onikura
Onikura
Letzter Durchlauf 8 months ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars
Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
HunterX
HunterX
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
2
Besuche
Rubinite
Rubinite
Letzter Besuch 6 days ago
31
Besuche
Onikura
Onikura
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
7
Besuche
Sheepy: A Short Adventure
Sheepy: A Short Adventure
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
14
Besuche
IRUKA NI UROKO GA NAI WAKE
IRUKA NI UROKO GA NAI WAKE
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
44
Besuche
KANNAGI USAGI
KANNAGI USAGI
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
6
Besuche
Blasphemous II
Blasphemous II
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche