Kommentare
NetherlandsToasterMate2 years ago

dude idk how you got jack to be barefoot but it caught me so offguard LOL

NetherlandsToasterMate2 years ago

first full game run! good shit man

NetherlandsToasterMate2 years ago

I mean it's not something that the runner would necessarily have to do, I have no problem retiming runs myself for the convenience of runners. Nevertheless the idea of having an autosplitter for this game would be amazing! If you could get something like that to work for free for this game, please reach out.

NetherlandsToasterMate2 years ago

FINAL BOSS ends on the cutscene where Peace Corp Lady tells you to pray, LET'S HIT THE ROAD ends when MR BULLET dies from the turret section

NetherlandsToasterMate2 years ago

I admit, the things listed in the first paragraph are out of pure laziness of myself LOL. I'll fix those up when I find the time.

NG+ basically means that you're allowed to start with all of the Permanent Upgrades (reroll, lvl 3 weapons etc) and youre allowed to use the HANDGUN. The handgun is basically a joke weapon that lets people one shot almost anything. The handgun is a pretty big change in gameplay, so I decided to make a different category for that.

Endless mode has

  1. Yes, reaching floor 30

  2. Surviving for as long as possible

For some reason I can't separately change the way a board is organised in a variable, basically what I want to do is have floor 30 be shortest to longest, and survival longest to shortest, but from what I saw I can't do that. So if I'm allowed to blame it on speedrun.com, I for sure will on this one. (If you know how I can do this and youre willing to help, please message me!)

Thank you for all the feedback man, I'll definitely take all of this in consideration!

With kind regards,

-ToasterMate

NetherlandsToasterMate2 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
NetherlandsToasterMate2 years ago

The former resources and rules did contradict each other, and I understand and apologize for the confusion. The resources have been edited now to prevent this from happening again. Thank you for bringing this to light, but unfortunately we indeed have to reject the run.

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience. Nice run though!

ToasterMate Informationen
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
8
Gespielte Spiele
Amanda the Adventurer
Amanda the Adventurer
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
MULLET MAD JACK
MULLET MAD JACK
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
Absolute-Full-Life
Absolute-Full-Life
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun
Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Cry of Fear
Cry of Fear
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Dead Rising
Dead Rising
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Shrine II
Shrine II
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun
Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
MULLET MAD JACK
MULLET MAD JACK
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
20
Besuche
Absolute-Full-Life
Absolute-Full-Life
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Moderierte Spiele
MULLET MAD JACK
MULLET MAD JACK
Letzte Aktion 10 months ago
39
Aktionen
Absolute-Full-Life
Absolute-Full-Life
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
3
Aktionen