Kommentare
Unbekannt
Valencia, SpainToadMaster062 months ago

It's 100% legal, don't use slow motion, verify it well after 21 days.

Unbekannt
Valencia, SpainToadMaster062 months ago

No use camara lenta en nivel 110

Valencia, SpainToadMaster063 months ago

I've finished adding up to 550.

Valencia, SpainToadMaster063 months ago

Hello everyone, I'm the new moderator. If you're interested, you can let me know here.

Nachrichten: Tomb of the Mask
Valencia, SpainToadMaster063 months ago

I apologize for bothering you and being a nuisance. I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me.

Nachrichten: Tomb of the Mask
Valencia, SpainToadMaster063 months ago

I know I'm being a pest, I take responsibility for that. Unblock me, sorry for insisting so much. You can add me, I'll help you with that. I know you're very busy with other things, I'd love to be there for you, respectfully and with your supervision.

Valencia, SpainToadMaster064 months ago

Doing the same run three more times with the same character wouldn't make much sense.

Unbekannt
Valencia, SpainToadMaster064 months ago

Same run on normal

Unbekannt
Valencia, SpainToadMaster064 months ago

So just assume nobody cares that you're the only super moderator here.

Unbekannt
Valencia, SpainToadMaster064 months ago

I told you I'm mature and that when I'm serious, I'm serious.

Unbekannt
Valencia, SpainToadMaster064 months ago

As if you were the best at this game.

Unbekannt
Valencia, SpainToadMaster064 months ago

I already know that level 1 is not viable.

Unbekannt
Valencia, SpainToadMaster064 months ago

And I know this doesn't count for 100%, it was just so you would read it.

Unbekannt
Valencia, SpainToadMaster064 months ago

I find the "not viable" thing absurd.

Unbekannt
Valencia, SpainToadMaster064 months ago

Is same run on normal

Unbekannt
Valencia, SpainToadMaster064 years ago

Sorry LuigiMaster06

ToadMaster06 Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
684
Gespielte Spiele
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
Letzter Durchlauf 5 days ago
311
Läufe
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
135
Läufe
Tomb of the Mask
Tomb of the Mask
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
95
Läufe
Tomb of the Mask: Color
Tomb of the Mask: Color
Letzter Durchlauf 1 day ago
58
Läufe
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
43
Läufe
Tomb of the Mask (Switch)
Tomb of the Mask (Switch)
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
27
Läufe
New Super Mario Bros.
New Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
6
Läufe
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
5
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Letzter Besuch 2 days ago
100
Besuche
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Letzter Besuch 3 days ago
27
Besuche
New Super Luigi U
New Super Luigi U
Letzter Besuch 27 days ago
13
Besuche
New Super Mario Bros.
New Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 6 days ago
15
Besuche
Tomb of the Mask
Tomb of the Mask
Letzter Besuch 2 days ago
588
Besuche
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
Letzter Besuch 3 days ago
124
Besuche
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
595
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Tomb of the Mask (Switch)
Tomb of the Mask (Switch)
Letzte Aktion 1 month ago
37
Aktionen
Tomb of the Mask: Color
Tomb of the Mask: Color
Letzte Aktion 1 day ago
5
Aktionen