Kommentare
Thread: Duet
Update, I made a server, if anyone is interested in joining let me know
Thread: Duet
Is there by any chance a discord server about speedrunning this game? Or maybe one abiut the game overall? I can't seem to find anytbing linked on the leaderboard and it got me thinking.
If there isn't already a server why don't we make one? What do you think?
Lauf: Pipe To Pipe
The jump from the elevator can be a lot faster
This is literally just my casual completion I think a good ampunt of tike can be save there
Unbekannt
stop hogging the fun.
Lauf: Pipe To Pipe
You missed the main cycle skip in 20. If you hit that instead of waiting this would have been easy 3x
Unbekannt
Good game bro
Like I said sub 4 was happening soon
1 bis 9 von insgesamt 9 angezeigt
TioTheGnagster Informationen
I like speedrunning games and stuff. Contact me wherever you want if you wanna
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
28
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele
Moderierte Spiele

Serbia










