Kommentare
United StatesThricetwice5 months ago

Good run, next time you submit make sure to set the your in game time in the speedrun (on this run 24s 562ms) in "IGT time" as thats the actual time recorded as the speedrun and the total time in the youtube video itself under "Time" I went in an edited for you so you weren't listed as 34th place and got ur proper placing

United StatesThricetwice6 months ago

Video has to be public for it to be admitted

United StatesThricetwice2 years ago

Reasons why I should be mod

First of all I am Thricetwice, Second of all your not Thricetwice, thrid of all you wanna be Thricetwice but you cant be Thricetwice beacuse im Thricetwice

(Seriously though I will be active if ur looking for more mods)

United StatesThricetwice2 years ago

I hit 2nd place time like a week ago plz rank

Thricetwice Informationen
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
14
Gespielte Spiele
Madness Combat FPS: Fueled By Hotdogs
Madness Combat FPS: Fueled By Hotdogs
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
14
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Madness Combat FPS: Fueled By Hotdogs
Madness Combat FPS: Fueled By Hotdogs
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
69
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Madness Combat FPS: Fueled By Hotdogs
Madness Combat FPS: Fueled By Hotdogs
Letzte Aktion 5 months ago
1
Aktion