Kommentare

I'm active

WeldeenYT gefällt das.

How does the score% category work?

Thread: FNaF World

How do you skip dialogue in the Foxy Fighters minigame, how do you instantly restart the game, and how do you guys start out with all party members in fixed party mode?

What do you do in the 100 kills category?

If the time is over 3:30, you don't need video.

Maybe try closing other background programs? That's all I really know though.

AlekBubatz gefällt das.

I see your point

that one doesn't have a built in timer

And we also have any%, Or "Obstacle course".

True, but isn't the most precise metric in time only measured in seconds here?

When I launch Run Jump Fail, it always goes on my top second monitor, and I want it to launch on the first one. Do you know how to do this? Most games launch on my first monitor.

Klagarn und jaken44 gefällt das.

I saw one of your videos before Jabo.

We should add a levels section where you can speedrun each level.

So, the goal in the Minigame Spinner Hop is to survive the longest amount of time?

Thread: LOEK

You can add pink helicopter boss, sexy puzzle and dab boi cleaner category's.

Thread: LOEK

Yay, thank you so much! I would like a epilepsy test category and a category for defeating Mr. Sausage. I guess the rules you could come up with, but for the epilepsy test one just time starts on the first frame of movement and ends when the player gets teleported outside off the epilepsy room. For the Mr. Sausage one, time ends on the first frame Mark Smith says "Wow! You've defeated Mr. Sausage".

ThisPlaceIsPoggers Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
99
Gespielte Spiele
Henry Stickmin Category Extensions
Henry Stickmin Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
41
Läufe
The Henry Stickmin Collection
The Henry Stickmin Collection
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
17
Läufe
LOEK
LOEK
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
13
Läufe
Five Nights At Chuck E. Cheese: Rebooted
Five Nights At Chuck E. Cheese: Rebooted
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
7
Läufe
Henry Stickmin: Breaking the Bank
Henry Stickmin: Breaking the Bank
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
5
Läufe
I'll Take You To Tomato Town
I'll Take You To Tomato Town
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
5
Läufe
Bills Hotel
Bills Hotel
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Quickscoper Doge: The Dank Illuminati Memes
Quickscoper Doge: The Dank Illuminati Memes
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Henry Stickmin Category Extensions
Henry Stickmin Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
1,538
Besuche
LOEK
LOEK
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
328
Besuche
The Henry Stickmin Collection
The Henry Stickmin Collection
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
727
Besuche
Henry Stickmin: Breaking the Bank
Henry Stickmin: Breaking the Bank
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
284
Besuche
Henry Stickmin: Escaping the Prison
Henry Stickmin: Escaping the Prison
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
22
Besuche
Henry Stickmin: Stealing the Diamond
Henry Stickmin: Stealing the Diamond
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
16
Besuche
Henry Stickmin: Infiltrating the Airship
24
Besuche
Henry Stickmin: Fleeing The Complex
Henry Stickmin: Fleeing The Complex
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
12
Besuche