Kommentare
Iowa, USAThe_Storm061 year ago

This run has been deleted and since there isn’t any proof of its existence anymore it should be removed from the leaderboards.

Iowa, USAThe_Storm061 year ago

The rules say that the time should end when you get the last hit on the opponent, so if I hit the last opponet with my ultimate. Do I end the run when I LAND the ultimate or when they DIE from the ultimate?

Iowa, USAThe_Storm061 year ago

You’re allowed to run without a timer on screen. The mods actually will time it if you can’t. But I recommend having a stopwatch or something else with you to check your pace through the run.

Iowa, USAThe_Storm061 year ago

Is there a possible way for console players to get a load removal time? I know that console players can’t get the load remover that you all generously provided. Im wondering if there’s an alternative for console, or if you guys have something that you do in the run analysis process.

Iowa, USAThe_Storm062 years ago

I have another slight confusion. When I ran the category on very hard. I had counted the character I chose and the assist as the fight. So I was knocking two people out at once. If I can get some clarity on it I’d appreciate.

The_Storm06 Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
8
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele