Kommentare
EnglandTheYukiverse9 years ago

I'm surprised this game doesn't have a following here; I think it would be a blast to speedrun. I haven't dabbled too much in speedrunning myself, apart from a short while when I ran Pacifist Route on Undertale, but I am very tempted to run this game. I was thinking of going for like a 100% run by completing all of the hidden missions in each run, rather than just completing the game as fast as possible. Don't know if that would be asking too much of myself, but I think it could be fun! A game like this is great from speedruns, imo, because you can practice whichever section you are struggling with separately and the world generation, it adds that little bit of RNG that's always fun for viewers to watch and such. As soon as I get my Elgato working with my PS4 again, I will likely take this up, so anyone else who was on the fence with this game wants to come back to running it, you should!

bobdedbuilder gefällt das.
TheYukiverse Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
2 months ago
Läufe
2
Gespielte Spiele
Mega Man Powered Up
Mega Man Powered Up
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Super Bullet Break
Super Bullet Break
Letzter Durchlauf 8 months ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Lost Ruins
Lost Ruins
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
1
Besuch
Super Bullet Break
Super Bullet Break
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
1
Besuch
Undertale
Undertale
Letzter Besuch 10 years ago
2
Besuche
Dragon Quest Builders
Dragon Quest Builders
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
10
Besuche
Mega Man Powered Up
Mega Man Powered Up
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
10
Besuche