Kommentare
North Holland, NetherlandsTheRandomPotato6 months ago

1st person% would be evil. and thats funny. for frog% I prefer things that end with ending the game to get an exact time easily. but as a side category frog% would be fun. (its not that big of a deal that timing is a bit more diffecult or not perfectly exact) (also join the discord fr fr)

Cheesepuff44 gefällt das.
North Holland, NetherlandsTheRandomPotato6 months ago

It would make sense. more suffering! I'd give it a try. and it makes sense to have since its an achievement. (verifying runs might be a bit more funky though. hopefully something gets added for the game where it shows if you did terrain expert at the end of a run)

Cheesepuff44 gefällt das.
North Holland, NetherlandsTheRandomPotato6 months ago

tbh. server is probably bad. since I never made one before. but it will do I suppose. probably. idk if it even works I would hope so

North Holland, NetherlandsTheRandomPotato6 months ago

I would probably be bad at managing it if it gets complicated but its better then nothing probably. and I could probably count the amount of people there will be one two hands anyway

North Holland, NetherlandsTheRandomPotato6 months ago

idk I never made a discord server. I could try I suppose but idk how well that would go. (but the speed tech. even if its mostly right now usefull if you need to get back to the boulder and kinda hard to find places in the actual run to do it. for now) it is hillarious to mess around with it. since you can just do a loop and stack speed if you do it correctly. it would actually be usefull in the hallway to pyramid cirno. but no run currently includes that. and no timer is shown when you get to that so timing exactly is a pain.

North Holland, NetherlandsTheRandomPotato6 months ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
North Holland, NetherlandsTheRandomPotato6 months ago

We need to talk somewhere so might as well do it here. Will start by putting random optimization here that is questionably usefull:

if you jump (flutter jump is infinitly easier) into a sloped surface you can carry speed. as long as you keep moving. not really usefull in most places but its good for if you get max power and arent close to the boulder at that moment.

when you get max power it gives you a text box. dont close it yet and go towards the boulder. since the lift boulder text box replaces whatever text box you currently have it keeps the text box close progression. so you can start closing the max power text box as your approach. it switches to the lift boulder text box. and with good timing you can close it earlier because you normally cant start closing a text box untill it appears. (honestly a discord server would probably be easier for a lot of stuff related to this game)

Dawarfmaster gefällt das.
TheRandomPotato Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
16 days ago
Läufe
43
Gespielte Spiele
Paquerette Down the Bunburrows
Paquerette Down the Bunburrows
Letzter Durchlauf 8 months ago
15
Läufe
BASED (Demo)
BASED (Demo)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 months ago
10
Läufe
Cirno! Lifts a Boulder
Cirno! Lifts a Boulder
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
9
Läufe
Isles of Sea and Sky
Isles of Sea and Sky
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
4
Läufe
Mina The Hollower
Mina The Hollower
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
4
Läufe
DiamondFire Gemstone Parkour
DiamondFire Gemstone Parkour
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Isles of Sea and Sky
Isles of Sea and Sky
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
104
Besuche