Kommentare
Thread: Dome Keeper
United StatesTheCube422 years ago

Hello, all! I was interested in running this game in the near future, and I wanted to ask a few questions about a few rules of the run that haven't been clarified as of the new update to the game (assuming we're allowed to play in V4 now since some runs have been verified.) I'd join the Discord to ask but I'm having trouble with my login at the moment.

Are permanent upgrades achieved through Guild Rewards allowed to be used? Maybe only in No Modifiers?

Also, in "Gadgetless," we exclude primary gadgets since they can't be turned off, right? If so, maybe more columns should be added to distinguish Primary and additional gadgets and modifiers used (or I'm just overthinking it.)

Thanks

Edit: not sure what that thing above me is. I posted in the right place, I think

United StatesTheCube423 years ago

3rd door autoclicker in 5 seconds @ 70000 CPS: drive.google.com/file/d/1N3TsqBO0Z4r2oMnlUK9qgPjC1fefuSCw

I don't think this should be normalized in the autoclicker category. What could we do to balance it? I don't know what rate canadia17 used in his run, but that seems to be a fair mix of speed and RNG.

Maybe anything that doesn't freeze the in-game timer could be allowed? Maybe a low%-like CPS over time system? Let me know your thoughts on this.

TheCube42 Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
9 months ago
Läufe
15
Gespielte Spiele
Burrito Bison
Burrito Bison
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
10
Läufe
Reach the Core
Reach the Core
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
The Final Earth 2
The Final Earth 2
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Fight Fire With Fire
Fight Fire With Fire
Letzter Durchlauf 10 months ago
2
Läufe
Knightmare Tower
Knightmare Tower
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Foot Chinko
Foot Chinko
Letzter Durchlauf 10 months ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Knightmare Tower
Knightmare Tower
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
18
Besuche
Reach the Core
Reach the Core
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
23
Besuche
Marble Trap
Marble Trap
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
6
Besuche
Dome Keeper
Dome Keeper
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
21
Besuche
Fight Fire With Fire
Fight Fire With Fire
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
21
Besuche
Soccer Physics
Soccer Physics
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
24
Besuche
Foot Chinko
Foot Chinko
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
22
Besuche
Burrito Bison
Burrito Bison
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
355
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Reach the Core
Reach the Core
Letzte Aktion 5 years ago
11
Aktionen