Kommentare
Thread: Fallen Aces
United StatesThatCritter2 years ago

I did a run just for wake up call.

United StatesThatCritter2 years ago

only ran the first level

United StatesThatCritter2 years ago

dang

I suck at the full game lol

United StatesThatCritter2 years ago

FINALLY RAT% IS REAL! Can you add it for one level only as I only ran the first one?

Thread: Fallen Aces
United StatesThatCritter2 years ago

I would also like RAT% I have run it twice!

Her0z21 gefällt das.
Thread: Fallen Aces
United StatesThatCritter2 years ago

I redid the RAT%

KingBooty gefällt das.
Thread: Fallen Aces
United StatesThatCritter2 years ago

True I just like rats LOL

Could I upload this in Wake Up Call any%?

Thread: Fallen Aces
United StatesThatCritter2 years ago

I need it for my rat run!

KingBooty gefällt das.
Thread: Fallen Aces
United StatesThatCritter2 years ago

The Speedrun starts when the level starts and the runner must pick up a rat and bring it to the end of the level.

My run:

KingBooty gefällt das.
ThatCritter Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
4
Gespielte Spiele
Fallen Aces
Fallen Aces
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
4
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Fallen Aces
Fallen Aces
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
11
Besuche
The Outlast Trials Category Extensions
1
Besuch
The Outlast Trials
The Outlast Trials
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch