Kommentare
CanadaTh3Badd3st3 years ago

i cannot compete with this lmao

cweemyboy gefällt das.
CanadaTh3Badd3st3 years ago

Thank you for responding :3

If you do add the category, I will absolutely run it. I'd probably do quite a few attempts because I love the game so much and if other people do it then it'd be cool to see other strategies.

Again, thank you for responding.

p.s. your name is peak

MildGothDaddy gefällt das.
CanadaTh3Badd3st3 years ago

Happy's has such interesting and exciting gameplay that I would love to practice for an actual run. It's cool and impressive that the game can be beaten through the glitches done in the any% category, but most games have a glitchless category as well because you can always fine-tune the actual gameplay. Maybe it would just be difficult to moderate because they'd be longer runs and this isn't a popular game on the site, but I'd love that as an option personally. I really want to speedrun this game but I'd much rather learn the best ways of completing the game without breaking it because I love the game for what it is. If people agree with me, I think it's worth considering.

surfman gefällt das.
Th3Badd3st Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
2 days ago
Läufe
44
Gespielte Spiele
Poppy Playtime: Chapter 2
Poppy Playtime: Chapter 2
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
8
Läufe
Garten of Banban
Garten of Banban
Letzter Durchlauf 8 months ago
6
Läufe
Garten of Banban 2
Garten of Banban 2
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
Poppy Playtime: Chapter 2 Category Extensions
3
Läufe
The Mortuary Assistant
The Mortuary Assistant
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Garten of Banban Category Extensions
Garten of Banban Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Garten of Banban: Reincarnated
Garten of Banban: Reincarnated
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Garten of Banban 4
Garten of Banban 4
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe