Kommentare
Thread: Bayonetta 2
FinlandTelajänis5 years ago

I've got no issues if it's a separate category. If it opens the door for a broader group of runners, I'm actually all for it.

Thread: Ys Origin
FinlandTelajänis10 years ago

Very true, I was thinking about that myself, that if you were to do a run like that on Toal, a lot of the stuff would just be collected for the sake of collecting, as it might not be worth the menu time on an RTA to equip every piece you collect, and skipping the door animations on the large doors would most certainly be faster than using the medallions. On Yunica or as the OP was thinking, Hugo, it would make more sense.

Thread: Ys Origin
FinlandTelajänis10 years ago

I'm very new to the speedrun scene, as far as actually running anything, so I'm certainly not an expert on category definitions, but I was just thinking that the Final Fantasy VI 100% is defined specifically for that game and means getting all 14 characters and 26 espers. In Chrono Trigger it's completing all side quests given by the Guru of Time and beating the game. They don't require gathering every item or maxing anything else out, so why couldn't you define 100% for this game as all collectibles and bosses?

Not that I'm opposed to defining everything that's being accomplished.

Telajänis Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
6 days ago
Läufe
21
Gespielte Spiele
Bayonetta 2
Bayonetta 2
Letzter Durchlauf 8 months ago
18
Läufe
Ys Origin
Ys Origin
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
11
Läufe
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (GBA)
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Bayonetta 2
Bayonetta 2
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
139
Besuche
Ys Origin
Ys Origin
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
470
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Bayonetta 2
Bayonetta 2
Letzte Aktion 22 days ago
30
Aktionen