Kommentare

Good run, you can also submit it to the any% and any% no perks leaderboard and if you want to improve yourself, you can ask me or go on the discord server.

_X5Mardry gefällt das.

I know that's was possible but I didn't have the way to do this glitch gg bro really

Okk sry I just dont understand the category its my fault

Bro, if U are the mod and the runner this will not work

Team_Chocopain69 Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
8 months ago
Läufe
29
Gespielte Spiele
Evil Nun: The Horror's Creed
Evil Nun: The Horror's Creed
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
14
Läufe
Evil Nun: The Horror's Creed Extended Categorys
14
Läufe
Granny
Granny
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Granny
Granny
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
4
Besuche
Evil Nun: The Horror's Creed
Evil Nun: The Horror's Creed
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
70
Besuche
Evil Nun: The Horror's Creed Extended Categorys
53
Besuche