Kommentare
Thread: Afterimage
JapanTateha_BelmonDue2 years ago

Thanks for letting me know.

I will join the Discord server in the near future, although I may not be able to keep up if the conversation is conducted in English in real time.

(DeepL)

kurushiidrive gefällt das.
Thread: Afterimage
JapanTateha_BelmonDue2 years ago

I have seen the record of turbo use on the leaderboard.

It was outperforming human power or consistently producing techniques that were unstable with human power.

I understand what arcalena said about "Turbos allow accessibility for people who are unable to mash for whatever reason, such as a disability".

However, I believe that without the restrictions in the turbo rules, it would be a "tool-assisted speedrun".

If my record is exceeded by Turbo, I will never forgive it.

(DeepL)

Thread: Afterimage
JapanTateha_BelmonDue3 years ago

Will the rules be rewritten?

Incidentally, the wording of that rule might lead some people to recognize that aerial attack cancel turbo is not prohibited, even with restrictions.

(DeepL)

Thread: Afterimage
JapanTateha_BelmonDue3 years ago

This is something I posted for fun and uses macros and turbo. (https://nico.ms/sm42309687)

Text reading is a turbo of the Enter key.

"Not the fastest downhill-ready dash" and aerial attack macros can be reproduced with speed-adjusted turbo.

These would be a great advantage.

(DeepL)

Thread: Afterimage
JapanTateha_BelmonDue3 years ago

I think the use of turbo is really not a good idea.

Regarding macrobinding, I think there was either a perception difficulty due to translation or a problem with my understanding of the text. Is it banned to complete multiple inputs with one button and allowed to complete another one input with one button? If so, there was no problem.

(DeepL)

Thread: Afterimage
JapanTateha_BelmonDue3 years ago

I see in the rules that some macro use is allowed, but in my opinion the use of macros in this game is for personal enjoyment and not necessary in a speed run with a record.(DeepL)

Tateha_BelmonDue Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
35
Gespielte Spiele
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
16
Läufe
Afterimage
Afterimage
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
8
Läufe
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
6
Läufe
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf