Kommentare
RomaniaTLGaby1 year ago

Run start from 1:11 as the link/record showing

Because I did multiple runs.

RomaniaTLGaby1 year ago

Happy New Year, any updates regarding new records?

RomaniaTLGaby1 year ago

For main link in the post it start from 16:20 [no pet used]

But I have one highlight with the record on twitch: Starting from 1:13 [no pet used]

RomaniaTLGaby1 year ago

Bad link ....

RomaniaTLGaby1 year ago

Rip this run .... The link don't work anymore: https://vimeo.com/1033867939/f4e05843ef

RomaniaTLGaby1 year ago

O sa ma chinui si eu sa fac sub 15:39 sa vin cu un timp bun sa fie top-ul cu romani :)) deocamdata reinvat jocul putem spune.

RomaniaTLGaby1 year ago

This version is prefixed one, I did also a run there, for some reason it was more simple than now. I didn't figured how to make under 15 minutes. My record is 15:39

SteelLicense gefällt das.
RomaniaTLGaby1 year ago

Huh no tentacle tried to attack you? I didn't played the game since my last submit but idk what are those nerfs ...

RomaniaTLGaby1 year ago

Btw guys, I have one timer but is not sync with the new version it look like this:

https://mega.nz/file/wNFkHZxJ#uCS838m4vJM9ayt7kHdul9x4kRfVpEWvStCIBLK-LzA

Is for nightmare mode

TLGaby Informationen
Small streamer, I started to stream on youtube nowdays.
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
2
Gespielte Spiele
Pumpkin Panic
Pumpkin Panic
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Pumpkin Panic
Pumpkin Panic
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
56
Besuche
Lethal Company
Lethal Company
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
3
Besuche